This is our artist hub space, visit this page to find out more about artist opportunities, training or workshops, funding opportunities and support as part of your work with Bethlem Gallery.
See our resources page for artist toolkits.
- 1:1 artist surgery slots (for advice, where resources allow)
- Studio time (in our studio, booked in advance, where resources allow)
- Our writing group meets on Wednesdays (online and in person) 11am-1pm.
- Please contact Shetha if you would like to book any of these – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The White Pube have a Funding Library including many examples of successful applications, found here.
- Kings College London have recently updated their Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) Directory for Refugees and Migrants in London. This is a free resource which provides valuable information about over 120 London-based organisations providing mental health and psychosocial support. It can be used by both refugees and migrants themselves, as well as by those who need to refer others to relevant mental health and psychosocial support services in and around London. www.kcl.ac.uk/research/mhpss-directory
- Grand Plan award £1,000 grants to creative people of colour based in the UK who want to make a new cultural project happen. It can be anything from: poetry, paintings, fashion, zines, music, food, flowers, photographs to workshops or events — whatever you want.
They award ten grants every two months. Find out more: www.grandplanfund.co.uk