Thursday 18 April
Bethlem Gallery studio
Come along to an afternoon of playing with paint. In this family workshop we will be experimenting with a range of materials to see what marks they make – string, feather, bubble wrap, loo rolls and more. We will also be creating a large painting together on the floor. Join us in Bethlem Gallery studio to have fun with paint!
– This workshop is aimed at children aged 4 – 10 and their parents or carers. If you have any questions about suitability please call us on 0203 228 4101.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult.
– This event is free but places are limited, so please book a place.
– We will be getting messy so please wear old clothes or bring an apron.
– No previous art experience necessary.
– Please book a ticket for each child and adult planning to attend.
– If you are unable to attend the workshop, please contact us to cancel your place. We often have a waiting list.
Image credit: Mixing by Orla, aged 3.